Kutz Home traces its roots to 1902, when members of the Ladies
Bichor Cholem Society began visiting Wilmington's sick and
great perseverance, the Society acquired a home in downtown
Wilmington in 1920, and moved to larger quarters in 1942.
additional space was needed, our current Home was built in
1960 through the generosity of Milton and Hattie Kutz and
other members of the community.
1997, the Home was renovated and expanded to include its present
90 beds, an activities mall, a visitors center, and two new
continue to upgrade the facility in order to meet the changing
needs of our residents.